Hi Emily Kate, this is Cilla Dickinson. Your boys are so cute. I hadn't seen pictures before. My goodness you look good for having twins four months ago. Those boys are beautiful. Hope to see you in a couple of days when we come down for Disneyland.
i was going to comment on how good you look and then i realized that's what everyone else is saying. But you do look great! I can't believe you just had twins. I can't wait for you to come home in a few weeks. I've missed you and your boys (all three of them).:) Love you! -jennifer
4 comments:
emily, you look so good! you are so pretty and your hair is beautiful! oh, and fun roller skating pictures!
You do look great! and congratulations on the move into solid foods! Cute pictures!
Hi Emily Kate, this is Cilla Dickinson. Your boys are so cute. I hadn't seen pictures before. My goodness you look good for having twins four months ago. Those boys are beautiful. Hope to see you in a couple of days when we come down for Disneyland.
i was going to comment on how good you look and then i realized that's what everyone else is saying. But you do look great! I can't believe you just had twins. I can't wait for you to come home in a few weeks. I've missed you and your boys (all three of them).:) Love you! -jennifer
Post a Comment