Tuesday, October 2, 2007
AJ's First Day of Work
Well, yesterday was AJ's first official day of work at UPS. He is a truck preloader on the 4-8:30 am shift. He's a little tired and sore, but he says he'll get back into the swing of it pretty quick. (He did the same job up in Oregon for a year before his mission.) He's doing great, and in honor of the occasion, I got a haircut! I don't have a picture yet, but I'll put one up. (It's not really that different but I'm excited about it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah, i should treat myself to a haircut cuz jimmy works at ups too. i desperately need one.
you da man, AJ!
Emily! How are you? How long has it been... 6 years? A lot changes in 6 years, huh? Amanda told me that you had twins! They are too cute! I have a little girl-- she just turned one! The time just flew by for us. But we're having fun.
Post a Comment