Saturday, October 13, 2007

Peek-a-Boo Wake-up call.

This is just after a mid-day nap. J.T. has started playing peek-a-boo with people who enter the room. It's really cute.

8 comments:

Tammy said...

mmmm... monkey tail...yum

Critchfield fam said...

What a cute kid; he's catching up to his brother!

The Ballard Family said...

Wow, that is so fun! I am so glad that Shannon had a link to your blog on hers because I didn't even know you had one!!! That is the funnest video!

Nicoletta said...

You guys are a cute family!! Where are you living now? We need to get together. I generally don't have a car, but could probably work something out if we planned a time. I need to see these cute boys in person!

Pricilla said...

so cute! What a happy little guy.

Unknown said...

This is too cute! I love the video's and the captions, high tech!

John and Sarah said...

RAD... pick a boo... sometimes do they play pick a poo?

Mandy said...

That is such a cute video! Our kids love watching videos of other little kids.
--The Wheadons