Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thanksgiving and some Christmas

We are living in AJ's grandparents' house so we only had to go upstairs for our Thanksgiving dinner!

Here's a picture of the blueberry pie I made entirely from scratch. I have become addicted to this blueberry pie recipe and make it fairly often.
This picture explains itself: J.T. happily licking a beater of whipped cream.


Above is a picture of our Thanksgiving table covered in pies.

Here are the boys draining the last of the Pomegranate 7UP.













We went to the mall and saw Santa. J.T. was a little hesitant; Drew was quite beside himself.
I think it's the best Santa picture I've ever seen!




















3 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Your pie looks great! Don't you love a good homemade pie? I found a great apple pie recipe that has become our favorite. Also, love the Santa pics! We are taking Faith in a couple days...we'll see how it goes.

Tammy said...

haha! nice Santa Picture!

Lisa said...

i absolutely love the last santa picture! it's great!