Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More Birthday Pictures (the messy ones!)

We had spaghetti for dinner. Bet you never would have guessed that from this picture.
Getting ready for the cakes.



We're currently singing in this picture.




The boys' cousin Alli helping J.T.


Not quite sure if this is okay or if he's gonna get in trouble!


The destruction of the cakes has begun! They didn't get all that into it, though. They definitely enjoyed it, but it wasn't all over like I thought it was going to be.


3 comments:

The Southwicks said...

Hey Emily! How are you? I can't believe your boys are two already! Congrats on another baby, thats exciting. Hope you guys are doing well!

Esther said...

That is so much fun. I still remember their first birthday. You guys have some fun traditions. Love it. Hope you are feeling good still.

Critchfield fam said...

I can't believe you're pregnant already!! Another boy; crazy! Congratulations! How exciting. Your boys look so grown. Boy does time fly. Where are you guys at now? Our blog is www.critchfields.blogspot.com