You guys always have so much fun. I love your pictures. Your boys are so grown up. Holy cow. I can hardly believe it. We really need to get together soon. When are you guys headed out of Utah?
Emily Kate, I'm not sure if you remember me or not from when you worked at Novacoast and I worked for Lunsford and Peck but I was just thinking about you and remembered you sent me a copy of your blog so I thought I'd see how you were. Wow! I can't believe how big your boys are. Has it really been that long? They are so cute! I'm glad to see you are doing well. Keep in touch! - Amber
Cool!!! I can't believe how big the boys are now. Question for EK: how much different does it feel only having one boy in your stomach and not two? Anyways, good luck with #3.
5 comments:
Hey Emily! Wow, the boys have grown up so fast. Congrats on your upcoming little boy!
You guys always have so much fun. I love your pictures. Your boys are so grown up. Holy cow. I can hardly believe it. We really need to get together soon. When are you guys headed out of Utah?
Your boys are so big!!! Congrats on your third boy. I didn't even know you were expecting.
Emily Kate, I'm not sure if you remember me or not from when you worked at Novacoast and I worked for Lunsford and Peck but I was just thinking about you and remembered you sent me a copy of your blog so I thought I'd see how you were. Wow! I can't believe how big your boys are. Has it really been that long? They are so cute! I'm glad to see you are doing well. Keep in touch! - Amber
Cool!!! I can't believe how big the boys are now. Question for EK: how much different does it feel only having one boy in your stomach and not two? Anyways, good luck with #3.
Post a Comment