Monday, July 6, 2009

Here are a couple recent pictures of Isaac. He is getting so chubby!



This is what happens when you tell them to pull their pants up!



Playing with Papa Billa (AJ's dad) and the hose. Never a good combination!




AJ's Grandma Bankhead sent them these Atlanta Braves t-shirts. I also have a sister in Atlanta, so she'll be especially proud!

They love this closet.

Here's bedtime with Daddy.

The child has no balance.

Not the best picture, but Happy 4th of July!

AJ helped his grandpa cut down some dead limbs this morning. Drew and J.T. found it quite interesting.

4 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Great family pic! Y'all are such a cute family! Those boys are growing so fast, but just as handsome as can be! Hope all is well!

Mitchell Family said...

Of course I'm proud of the future Braves fans! I'm glad to see you're raising those kids right :)

Love,
Betsy

Sarah... said...

I'm SO late on the draw here! Baby Isaac is ADORABLE! Congrats you guys :) What a beautiful family you have. Emily, you look fantastic! You're "super mom", and I miss you! Love ya~

Esther said...

oh, how cute. He is getting big. I love your pictures. Your boys are growing up so fast.