Thursday, November 5, 2009

"An' dis goes right dere, an' dis goes right dere..."


AJ- Today I went and got the laundry out of the dryer and brought it upstairs to fold. The boys started "helping" and took the towels and rags out to fold. I had folded a few and showed them how to do it (not thinking any good would come of it). While I was folding a rag I heard Drew start saying, "An' dis goes right dere, an' dis goes right dere..." I looked over at his heap of a rag. "Oh wait, no, it broketden...I start over: Dis goes right dere, an dis goes right dere." When I looked back, I saw a rag, perfectly folded. I went to show Emily and when I got back, he had done another rag. He also did a towel by himself (took him about 5 minutes of straightening and matching corners, but he did it.)

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Hurray! Now they start becoming "really useful engines." :)

Anonymous said...

Grrrr... your kids are joining to make me look bad...
john dickinson