Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week in Atlanta

Now that I have a van (named Hildy, short for Brunhilda), I decided to go to my sister Betsy's house in Atlanta. I didn't take very many pictures; that's what happens when I take three little boys somewhere with me without AJ.


This is at Stone Mountain. They have a big play structure and a big sand pit next to it.





Some really greasy mess got on Hildy, so I used child labor to clean it. The little girl is Rebekah, my sister's youngest. She's a year older than Drew and J.T.










5 comments:

Cami said...

I've been to stone mountain! My husbands twin lives in atlanta. we saw the lazer light show, and it cracked me up! After they honored general Lee and his confederate flag, I noticed that there were NO black people there! Gee, I wonder why! so funny.

wordandcraft said...

You are so adventurous! Can I be like you when I grow up?

Moe Talks A Lot said...

I am holding these little boogers the whole time in Atlanta! Holy, cuteness!

John and Sarah said...

Nice, that Drew looks like a good little worker. That's why we have kids, right? J/K

Esther said...

That looks like fun. I love that your kids washed your van. Nice. And I am sure they didn't even think it was work. Way to go for going all by your self. I know you probably have done it a million times but props to you even still. You are an awesome mom.