Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Isaac's Fake Birthday Party!


Isaac's birthday is May 6th, and we had a little party for him, but I did not have my camera. I left it in Georgia, so when I got it back, we did another cake party so that he won't come to me in 15 years asking why he didn't have a first birthday party. He was a lot happier for this one anyway, so we got better pictures than we would have the first time.









This is the best cake picture I've ever gotten of my kids!

3 comments:

John and Sarah said...

Lucky! I wish I could have 2 birthday cakes!

Ruachel said...

This was such a good idea! Bonus that he was even happier the second time around. Sadie wouldn't touch her birthday cake. Your boys look like they are so much fun. We miss having you in our ward. :( Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Cute Kid.