My boys officially love the beach. We've had our last two playgroups there, and we LOVE it!! J.T. and Drew would swim until they got cold, then I'd bury them until they got hot. We had an awesome time! Isaac played and played in the sand (we took buckets, shovels, trucks, and cars: he was totally set), and played in the water some, too. This beach is so shallow; I swam and swam for 20 to 25 yards, and the water still didn't come above my waist. They see dolphins fairly often here, but we haven't seen any yet.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Playgroup at the Beach!!
My boys officially love the beach. We've had our last two playgroups there, and we LOVE it!! J.T. and Drew would swim until they got cold, then I'd bury them until they got hot. We had an awesome time! Isaac played and played in the sand (we took buckets, shovels, trucks, and cars: he was totally set), and played in the water some, too. This beach is so shallow; I swam and swam for 20 to 25 yards, and the water still didn't come above my waist. They see dolphins fairly often here, but we haven't seen any yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
One word: JEALOUS!!!!
Oh man! I'm super beach hungry right now. Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment