Oh my goodness! they are so old! and so cute! How do you do it with two? I still need a play date! When we get over our colds over here I'm going to get the car one day and we will plan something! Need to see all three of you!
I can not believe they are already starting to walk! I am missing EVERYTHING! I have not even seen them yet. They have to stay babies just a little longer...at least until we can plan a play date. They are adorable little boys.
So, I am now a blogger. You talked me into it. I just don't know how to set things up yet...I'm slowly getting it. How do I put video on mine? I love it! Give me a ring. Love ya~
Yep, I have to agree. John is ra...ohhhh, I mean your kids are extremely cute. I bet you're having tons of fun watching them grow and change right before your eyes. We sure are with Zora!
10 comments:
How cute! They are getting so big and learning to do so much. I know Mom and Dad must be having a lot of fun with them! :)
Wow, they are really growing up. It happens so fast. So cute!
nice. now that he can roll his tongue you can teach him spanish
Oh my goodness! they are so old! and so cute! How do you do it with two? I still need a play date! When we get over our colds over here I'm going to get the car one day and we will plan something! Need to see all three of you!
What fun videos! I love them! Isn't it amazing how quickly they learn new skills? :)
Oh my goodness such handsome boys!!! Man I miss being there and seeing everyone and all their babies!
I can not believe they are already starting to walk! I am missing EVERYTHING! I have not even seen them yet. They have to stay babies just a little longer...at least until we can plan a play date. They are adorable little boys.
So, I am now a blogger. You talked me into it. I just don't know how to set things up yet...I'm slowly getting it. How do I put video on mine? I love it! Give me a ring. Love ya~
Hey Emily! Guess what? I tagged you. Check out my blog to see what to do... =o)
Yep, I have to agree. John is ra...ohhhh, I mean your kids are extremely cute. I bet you're having tons of fun watching them grow and change right before your eyes. We sure are with Zora!
Where did the rolling tongue come from? Did he just start doing it one day or do you do it to him all the time? The scream at the end was the best!
Post a Comment