Saturday, March 8, 2008

Catchin' up

Maybe the cutest picture ever. What do you think?


We've had to rearrange the boy's room due to this and because J.T. could reach the diapar drawer from his crib.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Their getting so big!
I would love to see you guys again!! I miss Wymount!

Sarah... said...

oh man...is he climbing out of his crib already?!

Yes, most def. "one" of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!

Tammy said...

He's escaping!

Lindsay said...

Hi Emily Kate, as you may know I am a twin. This picture is really great, infact I have a picture almost exactly like this. The only difference is I am standing on top of the changing table reaching into my brothers crib trying to pull him out. My poor parents. your blog is great go ahead and vivit our at www.ryantaylorfam.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.