Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mom's Gone...Time to Make a MESS!

So, this is what happens if Dad is in charge of meals.

8 comments:

John and Sarah said...

thats awsome... i too rub my food on my belly!... also i cant wait for the day when nebs is out and im incharge of food time. MUhahaha... OUCH!... um i mean also VERY CUTE.

Adam and Sarah said...

Cute, they are getting SO big!!

Nicoletta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicoletta said...

Sorry, deleted comment was mine. I made a spelling error. So, as I wrote before: Love the updates! Dads are so ingenious!

Pricilla said...

How cute! Our kids get messy like that everytime dad feeds them too.

Sarah... said...

HAHA!!! Thanks dad for being so creative! That looks disgusting actually...but, they seam to be enjoying it!

How did you hair cute turn out? You def. deserved the break!

Sarah... said...

uhm...wow, spell check on my last post! I wasn't even paying attention... oh well! You know what I said, right? = P

Sarah... said...

Ok Emily! YOu need to update your blog! You're the one that got me into this...don't let me down! J/K I know your a busy mommy. I just check your blog, more then I need to!! Anyway, it was so funny that I ran into you at the temple! I was looking for you, but I guess we got put into a session before you... Oh well! It was good to see your smiling face anyway. Did AJ go with you too?

Hope all is well! Love ya!