Tuesday, May 6, 2008

JT Walks!

We're in Califonia now for the summer doing the pest control thing again. A.J. is shadowing dentists, too. We've been here for about a week now and J.T. has decided to start walking! Here's a video.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

so cute!

Sarah... said...

I couldn't get the video to play for me! But, I AM in Arkansas, and the internet connection is SLLLOOWW...I guess I'll have to wait until I get home. I had no idea you guys were going to CA again! We are actually living in Kansas for the summer. I just made a pit stop with the kids to visit my family. Hope you are having fun! It can be a challenge moving two little kids! Love you~

P.S. I wondered where you had gone!! I've missed your blog updates :)

Nicoletta said...

Go JT! Jane clapped for him.

Tammy said...

YAY JT!!!

kathy said...

Emily Kate, I saw your blog on the little move out list from the ward. It is so fun to see your little family. Way to go JT!