Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What to do with two?

I've been encountering more frustrations lately brought on by having two toddlers and have decided to use this as an outlet.

There's only one mom for two 18-month-olds. They don't understand that I can't hold each of them in my lap at the same time and read them each their own book.

They each want all of my attention at the same time, which I have yet to discover how to do.

I feel like I'm being unfair to them while knowing there's nothing else I can do. Thankfully, we'll be moving back near family in roughly four weeks, which will certainly ease some of this stress.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, I can definetly relate to those feelings. With mine being just 15 months apart, it can definetly be hard when they are each wanting/needing attention at the same time. I have broken into tears while I keep on truckin' many a time. Glad I noticed your blog, It's good to know you guys are well. Seems like just yesterday I was at the cinnamon tree. (although I can say I do not miss it!!) Drop me an e-mail if you'd like to see mt blog!

Sarah... said...

Oh my...I don't envy you! But, I can relate in many ways. It can be challenging at times. But, you were made to be a mommy. You are so good at it. No wonder they fight for your attention. They just adore you!

I was so excited to see updates on your blog!!! I check it ALL the time. I miss you and love to see whats going on in your life! But the way, the background is too cute!