Friday, August 1, 2008

Prayers!

So normally AJ and I have family prayer after we put the boys to bed, but we've recently decided to start teaching them to pray. They are really good at folding their arms and sitting still (I'm sure part of it is just because it's a new thing) and it is so cute! I really want to get a picture of them with their arms folded! Maybe we'll practice sitting and folding arms in the afternoon when we're not actually praying so I don't feel weird taking a picture. :)

2 comments:

Sarah... said...

Don't you love it? You just want to sit and watch them through the prayer. :) We need to get together so these boys can play with our kids! I think they would make great play mates!

By the way, I got your message today! I was so sorry I missed your call. We were at the pool with the kids and I didn't have my phone. By the time I noticed you called it was time to put the kids to bed. You know how it goes! We are actually in Kansas right now for Jonny's summer job. We head home in four weeks! So, we for sure need to get together!! I'll try calling you later :) Love ya~

Sharon said...

That sounds so sweet! What good parents you are! I hope you manage to get some photos. :)