This one needs no explanation; it's just cute!

Here are some pictures of J.T.'s new scrunchy face he likes to do for the camera.


Finally! A wide-eyed picture without red eyes!

Apparently we were feeling a little frustrated and were a little too close!

Here's a new playground we found yesterday. It has seven steering wheels throughout the place! (We always fight over wheels!)


6 comments:
they are getting so big! I love the pictures where they are knocking each other over in the high chairs. hysterical:)
Man those are quite the bibs
I can not believe how big your boys are! Time flies by...
Lovin' all this bloggin'!. Cute pics of the boys. Can't wait till you guys are back in Utah. We'll have to get the boys together to play!
They look so old! I can't believe how much they have changed. I mean, of course J.T. is bigger with all the walking, but both his and Drew's faces are so grown up! Handsome boys.
I love the pictures of the boys holding hands & the 'highchair wars'. Can't wait to have you back! I miss you girl!
Post a Comment