Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Happy Anniversay to Us!!
Today is our third anniversary!! We're going to spend the whole day playing together with the boys, then go out for dinner without the boys. Yes, we got a babysitter!!! She's a lady from church whose grandkids live in Florida, so yes, I'm taking advantage of grandchild-withdrawal. Pictures to come later (once we take some).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I hope y'all have a great time on your "date"!
Happy Anniversary EK! It only gets better, don't you think
Wow, three years! How crazy is THAT? And it feels like it's been forever, huh? Congrats you guys! I'm so glad you got to go out together for some "alone" time. :) I'm sure it was much needed.
Happy Anniversary! Do you love being back in Provo with all your "stuff"? We will sure miss you guys around here. Could you email me your recipe for that custard dessert??? That was Soooo good! cillaeatscheese@yahoo.com
Post a Comment