Thursday, September 4, 2008

Number 3 is on the way!!

We found out on Monday that we are having another baby! AJ and I are so thrilled!! I haven't been in to the doctor yet to get an official due date, but we're guessing the middle of May.

We don't have our own internet set up yet, but we do have more pictures to come.

13 comments:

Tammy said...

Wahoo! Congrats! I bet it's twins again! hehehe

BrieAnn said...

Congrats! So glad you guys are doing well. Hope we can get together soon...

The Wilsons said...

Ahh! And you told me y'all were gonna wait til the boys were 3! Yay! I'm so excited for you! Hmm, maybe that's why you called me today...BTW, sorry I missed your call! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Alan and Sharon said...

Congratulations!

Sarah... said...

IS THAT WHY YOU CALLED ME YESTERDAY?!?! AAHHH!!! I'm so dang thrilled for you guys, I can't contain myself! Sorry, I missed your call. We were at the MTC dropping my brother Ben off. It was an emotional day! I am so excited to hear you are going to be having another little one. WOOOHOOO! Keep us updated. Love ya, sis ;)

Pricilla said...

Yay, congrats!You guys are such awesome parents already this is wonderful.

Kim said...

Wow, congrats! Guess what!! I just found out I was prego on Friday! AND I'm due in May too! (May 12th to be exact). Aaaagghhhh!

Lisa said...

yay! congratulations, i always love an excuse to buy baby clothes b/c they are so cute. can't wait to see if it's 1,2, or 3 :)

Esther said...

Hey! That is so exciting. How neat.Congratulations!! That is good that you have a bigger place now. I have been thinking about you and wondered if you were back in Utah yet. We have your pot still and butter container. I wanted to make sure you get them back. Let me know what you are up to and where you live.

Jess'n'John said...

Congrats! Hope to see you soon. :)

Mergens Family said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! I am back in Provo, where are you?? Let me know! We need to get together soon!! Miss ya

Sarah... said...

Alright...you are KILLING me! I check your blog every day! Where did you go?!?

John and Sarah said...

So I was finally able to access your blog. For some reason, it wouldn't ever work before, but today I guess I got lucky! I miss your boys so much. They are cuties. Zora has grown a lot too. You wouldn't believe how much she's changed-the little stinker-LITERALLY! She's finally taking naps without a fight! I give her a passifier, her blanket, and she lays down without a squeak. We sure miss you guys. Hope all is going well for you. Any news on Dental school?