Monday, January 5, 2009

It Finally Happened...

Stitches. Four of them, in J.T.'s forehead. Yesterday J.T. tripped and fell on our brick hearth, cut a gouge in his forehead, and now has four stitches. We made it almost two years with two boys before it happened! We were just about to walk out the door to church, so A.J. and J.T. were both in their white shirts which I had to soak to get the blood out.

He's fine, but holding his knees down with AJ holding his arms and the nurse holding his head for the doctor with J.T. crying his poor little heart out was a little traumatic for me! I'm so glad it happened when AJ was home, and not at a time when he would be at work!

We have some pictures but our computer isn't reading our memory card right now so I'll post them when AJ fixes it. (I love how he can fix anything!!)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

ohhh Scary! Good thing AJ was there with you! I hope he's feeling better!

britni jean said...

hooray i can see your blog again!!! i love j.t.'s hair! and i'm sad to hear about his little trip to the doctor. so you are mvoing to arkansas in june, i know that your mom is so excited that you will be living with them for awhile! how fun!

Alan and Sharon said...

Yikes! I am so scared of something like this happening! I think you guys did pretty well making it as long as you did!

Cami said...

That would be relly traumatic! For baby and Mommy!