Yes. I am rad. I fixed the computer so here's some pictures.
_

Drew loves lemons and pulls awesome faces whenever he eats them. This is him reacting to the lemon while also trying to smile for the camera.

Drew did not put J.T. under there; they are taking turns. One gets under and beats on it from the inside while the other gets up and flings his arms and shouts, "tada!"

Here's J.T. and his 4 stitches. They were taken out yesterday.

Another shot of J.T.'s stitches for maximum sympathy.

Gotta love that post-nap hair! Like father, like son.

Here's the type of activity we get to do when Mom leaves and Dad's in charge: Destroy the box with screwdrivers!

Drew climbs behind the table in the corner to get away from us. I got the camera and told him to smile: he pulled this cheese.

Emily was out so I was home with the boys. I created the "Sleep Train" out of laundry baskets and shoe lace. I filled them up with pillows and their blankets and pulled them around for about half hour until nap-time. The went down happily and without complaint.
5 comments:
Funny thing about that "post nap" hair...Faith gets it too...just like that!
Great pics! Adorable boys!
haha! I like the sleep train idea! Nice!
Poor J.T.!! We haven't had stitches yet, but it's coming! I can feel it in my bones...
I miss you, Emily! I look at your blog all the time, just so you know :) I just rarely have a second to do more then post something on my blog! I hope you guys are doing great, and I'm thrilled to hear about the little boy that will be joining your family soon!!! You all look so cute and happy! Love ya~
P.S. The sleep train is awesome, AJ! What a clever daddy.
I love the jumping on the storage boxes while the other is trapped underneath. That is hilarious!
Post a Comment