Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bunk Beds!!

We have bunk beds!! There's an awesome family at church that didn't need them anymore, and they gave them to us!! Thanks, Elsie and Matt! (And Daniel, of course!) Needless to say, Drew and J.T. are incredibly excited about them!







4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! You got 'em! Many nights to come of monkeys jumping on the beds!

wordandcraft said...

Oh the rowdy nights ahead for the Bankhead family...Have fun!

Abbey and Todd said...

look I'm commenting! Those look so fun, and I'm glad the McWilliams were able to give them to you. I'm sure you'll get some broken arms and bonked heads from all the jumping, but it will sure be fun!

Cami said...

i was going to get bunk beds... Then I realized that that would be asking for a trip to the ER. My kids are very...how put this in a motherly way....good problem solvers? In other words, if they wanted to get onto the changing table, I could totally see them jumping from the top bunk on to it. I opted for a trundle bed. It's red too!