AJ gave the boys a haircut last night and I can't believe how old they look! I wanted to do it, but he told me no!! He said his dad always cut his hair, and he will cut our boys' hair, because he knows I would take an hour to do it, and cut off so little that no one would even be able to tell.
For the last three pictures, I'm holding the boys against the wall because they were through holding still but I was not through taking pictures.

For the last three pictures, I'm holding the boys against the wall because they were through holding still but I was not through taking pictures.
4 comments:
They look so cute! I really missed you guys sitting behind us in church last Sunday because I didn't get to hear them sing.
They do look old, like they could be 3. oh wait! They are! What cute boys!
I LOVE love love Drew's cut. They are both so adorable.
They are so cute! Although I miss JT's curls. It really does make them look older! And I think that's funny that AJ wants to cut their hair. :)
Post a Comment