Thursday, May 6, 2010

Home again!

So the boys and I drove home from Georgia yesterday. That is such a long drive. With three kids. By myself. And no air conditioning. Isaac cried for the last four hours. He was so sweaty and hot. Getting the air conditioning fixed is going to cost a lot, but I'm getting it fixed ASAP. Otherwise, we might as well get rid of it because it's too hot already for little kids to be in it.

I left my video camera and regular camera at my sister's house, so no pictures to post. But, I'm going back in three weeks, so more pics then.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So glad to have you back. You're a real trooper to make the drive w/out AC. You are my hero!

Ruachel said...

Wow! What a woman to make that trip with three children. I complain when I drive to my parents' house (2 hours) and Alex isn't will me. I'm humbled.