Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Fun


The boys love having A.J. home in the evenings to read books with,


after they let him rest from a long day at work, of course.


J.T. did this on his own. He found a pick and liked how it felt, so he walked around picking his hair for a good twenty minutes!


We love the pool we have at our apartment complex. It is so nice to go swimming!




I would like us all to pretend that my children are this sweet all the time. Thanks.



Didn't you know that Easter buckets make great helmets?




An upstairs neighbor works at the fire department and let us come visit the firetrucks!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

These are GREAT pictures!! I love the helmets and the pics with the boys and AJ. LOL! I love them. Such a sweet family!

britni jean said...

i love the picture of your boys and their daddy! awesome! i miss you!

eliz said...

oh heaven's these pictures are awesome! JT, you are my hero...as far as the hair goes anyhow...and the helmet...so I suppose Drew is my hero too:) And AJ looks like the greatest daddy.