The three boys and I went on a visit to Arkansas for a couple weeks in March. I've put some pictures up from the trip, and others that were taken recently as well. Several of them ended up on the page in a different order than I put them, and I can't get them back the right way. Just so ya know.
That's a Spider-Man mask flipped up from the chin so he can see.
Drew, wearing his Mario pajama shirt with regular pants and a scarf I made for him last year, reading J.T.'s Ironman magazine.
This happened before we went to Arkansas. Yes, that's our laptop with 19 keys pulled off by our two 4-yr-olds. That was the final straw in a long line of intentional breakages. All of their superhero costumes went in a trash sack in the garage for four days, and I cannot tell you how horribly cruel I felt from J.T.'s truly broken heart over it. Even Drew was a bit downcast (he usually refuses anything that resembles remorse). But they have not broken things on purpose since then.
Looking at the fish with my friend Amanda's daughter. We met up for a playdate on my visit. It was a lot of fun!
Drew: Can I help you wash dishes? Translation: Can I get water all over the floor and myself while I pretend to scrub something out of one cup for 12 minutes?
No comments:
Post a Comment