We had a really fun Easter. AJ's parents sent us a package with some bath crayons, which the boys LOVE. I, however, have to clean the tub every other day now, because they leave a nasty film behind. I don't really mind, though; I think there's only enough of them left for two or three more baths! The package also had a carton of confetti-filled eggs, with a note from his mom that said "These are for smashing on your Daddy's head." And my selectively-obedient boys loved that instruction! There's a couple pictures of us in our Easter clothes that I'll put up later.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Easter Pics
We had a really fun Easter. AJ's parents sent us a package with some bath crayons, which the boys LOVE. I, however, have to clean the tub every other day now, because they leave a nasty film behind. I don't really mind, though; I think there's only enough of them left for two or three more baths! The package also had a carton of confetti-filled eggs, with a note from his mom that said "These are for smashing on your Daddy's head." And my selectively-obedient boys loved that instruction! There's a couple pictures of us in our Easter clothes that I'll put up later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment