Saturday, May 7, 2011

Isaac's Birthday party!!




Happy birthday to you, Isaac!


We made rainbow cupcakes for the party. It was the first time I've done it, and it was really simple. I just mixed up a white cake from a box, divided the batter into six bowls, dyed each a different color, and spooned them into cupcake liners in rainbow order. I got the idea from my sister. All the kids LOVED them!!


Here they are licking out all the bowls after we're through.

Showing off their multi-colored chins. :)




He did that himself with his first cupcake. It actually got up his nose, and he was a little bothered by it. Then we convinced him it was funny.


That's my hand in the pic; you just don't get as good and messy with cupcakes as you do with a big chocolate-frosted cake, so I decided to help him.

Slightly confused....

...then cracking up!


He thought it was hilarious!


2 comments:

britni jean said...

i made a rainbow cake last week for dalia's birthday! so fun!! happy birthday to isaac!

eliz said...

You've got some cute kids! I like the rainbow cupcakes :) Love you guys-