Monday, September 14, 2009

Here in Arkansas

So we are moving to Arkansas. AJ is transferring here with Wal-Mart, and applying to the dental hygiene program at UAMS.
Here are the boys helping me while I pack stuff in the kitchen. The boys were very excited about going in the sky on a big airplane. My mom flew with us, and was holding Isaac the whole time! Yay for moms!

Here's my dad at the airport in Little Rock with our luggage and car seats making a tower.

Here are the boys immediately finding the hose at Grandmom and Granddad's house.

Yesterday was the first day the boys wore ties. So cute!

5 comments:

Mergens Family said...

On no!! I am so sad that you moved!! Devin and I are moving back to Provo in a few weeks~~ We just missed you!! Your little guys are so cute!

britni jean said...

that's great that you get to be back in arkansas! i know your mama sure loves it.

Tammy said...

Aww the boys look adorable in their little ties!

Cami said...

Wow that's a big move!! good luck in lifes newest adventure for you!! what would we do without our mom's???(I would go crazy and have daily meltdowns...)

KathiG said...

I bet your parents are SOOOOO happy to have you home. I'd sell a kidney if I could get Steven & Janis & my grandkids to move back to NW Arkansas. :-)